You are eligible for a personal loan if you are a salaried individual, self-employed individual (own business), or a self-employed professional (doctor, lawyer, etc.). Other factors such as your income, age, residence, work experience, repayment capacity, past obligations and place of work are also taken into account. A personal loan can be used for any purpose provided it is legitimate; you need not mention the end use to the lender.
Compare various personal loan providers and decide for yourself the best option.
- Personal Loan Eligibility Calculator
Calculate the amount of personal loan you are eligible for based on your earnings for salaried
- Personal Loan Eligibility Calculator For Self employed
Calculate the amount of personal loan you are eligible for based on your earnings for self employed.
- Avoiding Common Problems Faced By Personal Loan Customers
Delays in disbursements and non-disbursement are some of the common problems. How do you tackle them?
- Glimpse of personal loan rates offered by lenders across India
- Negotiating a good deal for your personal loan
Play one lender against the other, bargain on the upfront fee, apply towards the month-end. Try all the tricks in your bag to get the best personal loan deal for you!
- Get the break-up of your personal loan EMI.
Check the loan amortization calculator to get the actual principal and interest you pay for the loan.
Now you can get your own credit report from CIBIL
- Beware of flat rates: You may be paying more than you think!
- OBC revises FCNR rates upward
- FISME signs MoU with Fullerton Enterprises and CBoP